Woodland Adventure Woodland Adventure

Good Idea

This seems like a good concept. I reminds me of a DS game. The game is good except I found 2 glitches (NOTE: I HAVE NOT PLAYED EVERYTHING!) Glitch 1 The backyard: I go in the backyard then come inside and the game is black. Glitch 2 Running: I run with the shoes and my browser crashed. I hope you fix this to make a very improved game that is good enough to be on the front page!
The 7 is for the bugs

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

YAY!

I love sonic advance 2!!! Nice work on emulating the experience, must know a lot of action script to make something this good.

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

WOOHOO!!

Thanks to you I can make sprites movies! Unlike other tutorials, this one actually helps! YEAH!!!

Speed Animation Tutorial Speed Animation Tutorial

I LOVE YOU!!! I'm not gay though...

This tutorial helped me animate in the most effective way! This is my #1 pick for a newgrounds submission. Thanks to you, I can animate my own cartoons to show on my profile! You've helped me come a long way from a crappy windows movie maker person to an awesome animator!!!

Magical-Arts responds:

Glad my creation has been of use, warms my heart :3

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Funnest game on NG!

The greatest game on NG! I enjoyed every bit of it! This is so awesome that I give this a bajillion stars. I know I sound like a fanboy, so don't judge me!!! This will be good until/if there is a sequel. Like your games a lot Brad!!!
-DERF HEAD XD

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

Love it!!! :3

Not the most awesome game on newgrounds but, this is a great puzzle game! I liked the challenge of the levels. Thanks to all who made the game! CONGRATS!!!
-Derf Head ;D