Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

This is good!

This is...awesome! But let me point out the pros and cons, Pros: the animation was good, voices sound very similiar, and some of the random humor that made fun of the game was hilarious. Cons: Everybody looked tiny and some of the jokes were reused.
Overall, way better than what I could do, I love this! I made a review before but it got deleted, and to me because I didn't pay attention to stuff before. Now I'm gonna go back for looking for them easter eggs, mmmmm tasty.

Dimlight Dimlight

Hmmmm...

The love between Bella and Edward made me think what if this happened. Well of course, it would be HILARIOUS! I liked the flash, this deserves the award. To me this deserves daily feature and weekly third. The resizing lip sync bothered me a bit, but the humor was just errrmmmm..how do I put it, AWESOME (I couldn't think of any other nice word, because all the others are formal)! GREAT WORK, it's also on my favorites just so you know. To sum this up, I love it. Now have a nice day.

Bogswallop responds:

It actually did get Daily Feature haha.

Kids These Days Kids These Days

Feh he heee, hmmm

It's funny because it's true and I'm glad somebody understands all those crappy things on TV are brainwashing kids. But at the same time, I'm kinda pissed off at the fact that it is true. DISNEY MUST DIE!!! Anyway, great work! XD *laughing for a long time*

Woodland Adventure Woodland Adventure

Good Idea

This seems like a good concept. I reminds me of a DS game. The game is good except I found 2 glitches (NOTE: I HAVE NOT PLAYED EVERYTHING!) Glitch 1 The backyard: I go in the backyard then come inside and the game is black. Glitch 2 Running: I run with the shoes and my browser crashed. I hope you fix this to make a very improved game that is good enough to be on the front page!
The 7 is for the bugs

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

YAY!

I love sonic advance 2!!! Nice work on emulating the experience, must know a lot of action script to make something this good.

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

WOOHOO!!

Thanks to you I can make sprites movies! Unlike other tutorials, this one actually helps! YEAH!!!

8-Bit Victory 8-Bit Victory

Well done!

You beat the level!
+0 EXP
-ZILLION KAJILLION ENTHUSIASM
+1 COOKIE

BONUS+ GREAT SONG!!!

Almost There? Almost There?

I like it!

It's so calm, it's now relaxing me. You know you're really good at composing music! You're a good flash and audio artist!

Sam - Death Mental Sam - Death Mental

GREAT!!!

I listen to this song when I wanna' feel like being violent (like with tons of guns and explosions):3! Edd I love the things you do! Other than your things I like the Tom Songs. Keep up with the work! *winks*